By Seb Wals
Enter our competition and get the chance to start the New Year with a brand new you!
Of course, it’s great being praised for something you're good at. However, being confident enough to stand up and admit that something’s wrong is far more impressive in our view. That’s why we’ve decided to finish the year with an inaugural competition that turns the design-award-world on its head and rewards the cr*p!
So, if your company website looks like an absolute bag of spanners, or if you know of someone else's that's equally ridiculous, then why not be brave and enter our competition?!
The winner of Worst Website 2015 will get a complete website overhaul by our creative team, free of charge!*
A bad website isn't just about bad design. That's why our judges (Creative Director Seb Wals and Managing Director Cliff Findlay) will be taking other important criteria into account as well, such as; navigation, user friendliness, sales messaging and calls to action, sales structure, choice of images or graphics, copywriting, build quality, SEO potential and the overall concept.
How to submit
Entry deadline: 22nd December 2015. Winners will be announced on Jan 6th 2016.
Please email a link of the website you wish to nominate to email@example.com making sure you put the words 'Competition Entry' as the email subject. Please also include your full name, your business' name and contact details and the reasons why you think the website you're nominating is so bad.
Rules and regs*
• Prize includes design only and does not include build/development. Winners will be notified via email or telephone call.
• You may enter multiple websites if you wish.
• You must be employed by or be closely associated with the company you're submitting for. (i.e. You may submit on behalf of your own company, your friends, family, clients and partners. You may not enter random websites)
• Entrants must be aged 18 or over. By entering you and/or the business you're nominating agree that Latitude Solutions can use screenshots of the website for promotional purposes.
• Prize must be taken up in 2016.
• The judges' decision is final.
• Latitude reserve the right to cancel the competition at any point.
Latitude Solutions Ltd
t: 0208 920 3435
London N21 1LE