Create a social media strategy that only takes
one hour a week to maintain.
- Want to take advantage of this new hype called social media but don’t see where it fits into your business' marketing strategy?
- Wondering how it can help when you are targeting MD’s?
- Worried about the amount of internal time it will take for the rewards it could bring?
Constantly and surprisingly we still get asked by clients: “Is social media really that important? After all who wants to know what coffee I am drinking?"
Well the answer is yes it is important and no, they aren’t interested in what you are drinking.
Social media can help your business in many different ways, the most important being that it raises your profile as a trusted advisor in your arena, can help to attract new business leads, allows you to create relationships with peers and greatly helps with your website's SEO. The biggest pitfalls (usually) are the amount of internal time commitment required to keep it fresh, businesses not focusing enough on what their targets really want to hear or sometimes simply not understanding how to start the process off and which applications to use.
There are techniques and ways that allow you to create great social media structures and processes that can take as little as an hour a week to maintain and can create fantastic results.
How do we know? We use them. That’s why we are first page when searching for B2B marketing, B2B marketing London, B2B design and B2B marketing agency.
Latitude offer a one-day consultation that can help you to really understand where and how social media can fit into your marketing strategy. The day includes:
- Helping you define your target markets,
- Looking at what kind of information would attract them,
- How to set up a blogging process to build your SEO,
- Which social media tools to use and how to use them
- Setting up the platform and training someone internally so that they are up and running and using the structure before we leave.
If you are interested in a consultation please call our Marketing Director Cliff Findlay on +44(0)20 33 56 96 56 and he’ll happily chat you through the process and what you can expect.